Apprentice Greenkeeper – Figtree Sports
The Figtree Sports Club is a medium-sized club located 5km south west of the Wollongong CBD. The recently refurbished clubhouse offers its 3000 members 3 1/2 well-kept bowling greens, bistro, bar, function rooms and an outdoor terrace able to accommodate up to 300 people.
Applications are invited for the position of Apprentice Greenkeeper at the ‘Figtree Sports Club. We are happy to also welcome 1st and 2nd year Apprentices to apply for the role!
Join the team and take on the responsibility for maintaining the Greens, the surrounding lawn and garden areas of the Club whilst reporting to the Head Greenkeeper.
To be eligible for this position you will need the following qualifications and attributes:
- Be a highly motivated self-starter
- Be able to work well with a team
- Be available on rotating shifts over a seven-day span
- Current Australian driver’s license preferred
- Lawn bowling experience preferred
Send your application and Resume to the Club by email to [email protected]